The purpose of the Provider Network Expansion Fund is to support the hiring of PCPs, Specialists, and Advanced Practice Providers that will serve the Medi-Cal population in the Inland Empire. Entities that hire qualified candidates are eligible to receive a subsidy up to $75,000 for Advanced Practice Providers, $100,000 for PCPs, and $150,000 for Specialists. All candidates must be a new access point in IEHP's network and not have prior history in the Inland Empire. Please take note of the following:
- The NEF Program will be targeting specific Provider types. The Provider types and corresponding regions displayed below comprise the list of positions that are currently eligible to receive a subsidy through the NEF Program.
- The funding disbursement schedule is as follows:
- 50% when the qualified candidate completes credentialing
- 25% when the candidate completes six (6) months of service
- 25% when the candidate completes one (1) year of service
Entities that are interested in receiving support through the NEF Program must submit a complete application to be considered for the funding opportunity. Completed applications and questions should be e-mailed to NEFProgram@iehp.org
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or later to view the PDF files. You can download a free copy by clicking here.